In this KB
- Payment system in Cloudways
- Issuance of invoices
- What will happen if my invoice remains unpaid
As you may know, Cloudways charges in arrears. Basically, we invoice you for the services used in any given month at the start of the next month. This is due to the pay-as-you-go nature of our service and the fact that we don’t have a detailed knowledge of your resource usage until we get the report from our cloud infrastructure partners.
So, at a high level, the timeline of our payment process is as follows:
- Between 1st and the 6th of every month: The invoice for the total resources used in the previous month is generated. The invoice is settled against the existing funds in your account and any remaining amount is charged to your credit card. If you are paying via PayPal, you will have to settle the invoice manually. The precise date the invoice is generated depends on the providers you use (as we get usage reports from them at different dates).
- Do You Charge Any Tax on Monthly Invoices?
- What Will Happen if I Do Not Pay My Invoice
- How Can I Pay My Invoices via PayPal